Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hi,
I'm Patsy, and as you have probably already guessed, environmental ed (the science of) is my curricular passion. My Masters project was Enhancing Ocean Literacy: Professional Development in a  Networked Community of Practice which explains my "marine spot" blog name:)
And the educational delivery model that I am pedagogically engaged in is Distributed Learning.
I've taught most of my career in various models and grade levels of DL, currently teaching in Grade 8.

I am most interested in the challenge of defining pedagogical excellence in DL. What works? What do we do that meets the needs of students inclusively? How can that pedagogical discovery affect our working and learning conditions model?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ask such profound questions. We need answers to these questions as we explore online learning/ MOOC and other avenues of helping our students reach their highest potential.

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VutUrYOCrj3dqm8kX65pWkS78XS2FAKl6WieoYtjzeVo0iyr15j8I6Dmdjy5qN_YNQ6qcE9tGNq2tAt-k6BqW8G5hU-DRuHNl6ITZvmFAC98DQgQlu-8QYja-JXSEiusvuBoWoLVD9oyu3irri94JF5sT5_y2A